What personal information about customers do you gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at matryoshkaby.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses matryoshkaby.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at matryoshkaby.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Email communications: we may use your email address in order to notify you about news related to our shop. This is only done if you tick the Newsletter box in your personal account, thereby consenting to receipt of such communications. You can also change your subscription at any time.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser in order to enable our website to work properly. Cookies also enable us to improve usability and performance of our website. Analytics cookies collect information about how you use our website, which allows us to tailor content to your needs.
- Browser help section will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Although cookies allow you to take advantage of some store features, we may not require you to have them enabled.
Does AEVVV Nesting Dolls share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries AEVVV Nesting Dolls controls and as described below.
- Agents: we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers: as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that AEVVV Nesting Dolls is acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Compliance: we may release account and other personal information when required to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AEVVV Nesting Dolls and our users. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive a one-time notice when information about you may be collected, and you will have to acknowledge this by pressing the button next to the notice.
AEVVV Nesting Dolls does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use matryoshkaby.com only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions
If you choose to visit matryoshkaby.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Virginia. If you have any concern about privacy at matryoshkaby.com, please email us a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use may change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use.
Information you provide
You provide most such information when you search, buy, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; make an order; communicate with us by phone or email; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; and employ other services. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your full name, billing and delivery addresses, email, and phone number.
Anonymized tracking information
We may use a third-party provider to collect and analyze anonymized information, such as browser, operating system, and platform types and versions; full Uniform Resource Identifier clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time.